We are 7th and 8th generation farmers. The farm was homesteaded in 1835 with the deed signed by Andrew Jackson. Our brick farmhouse was built in 1875. We have been certified organic since 1997 and 100% grass-fed since 2001. Because we are 100% grass-fed and in tune with Mother Nature, our products have a third better nutrition profile and a superior taste.